Welcome to [WKD] please sign in or register to our forums. You can post and read our comments. Thank you for reading this have a nice day.
Server Admins
Welcome to [WKD] please sign in or register to our forums. You can post and read our comments. Thank you for reading this have a nice day.
Server Admins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would like to introduce myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pendrago

Would like to introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Would like to introduce myself   Would like to introduce myself I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:31 am

Pendragon89 here, I have been a member of the TC servers for 2 years. Lately it's been going down hill, with all the bans, and reports I keep hearing about people. I like WKD And I'm going to give it a chance, it seems like a great community.

Pendragon 89 saying hi! Wink

Dunno why I couldn't fit my username into the "username" field
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would like to introduce myself   Would like to introduce myself I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:23 pm

Welcome mate. Orange here Smile Well as you know a few of us have left TC or been banned in the past for no reason or what. We now have a new home WKD.

Hope to see you around more afro
Back to top Go down
Miriam
[WKD] Admins
[WKD] Admins
Miriam

PostSubject: Re: Would like to introduce myself   Would like to introduce myself I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:15 am

Welcome to you (and Sargs)
Nice to see yah and your more then welcome on the server's! =)
Back to top Go down
[WKD] Stoned
[WKD] Admins
[WKD] Admins
[WKD] Stoned

PostSubject: Re: Would like to introduce myself   Would like to introduce myself I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:01 pm

welcome to the server , hope you enjoy your stay at wkd xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1197213483
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would like to introduce myself   Would like to introduce myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would like to introduce myself
Page 1 of 1