Welcome to [WKD] please sign in or register to our forums. You can post and read our comments. Thank you for reading this have a nice day.
Server Admins
Welcome to [WKD] please sign in or register to our forums. You can post and read our comments. Thank you for reading this have a nice day.
Server Admins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i lost all

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
noxxxcexe

i lost all Empty
PostSubject: i lost all   i lost all I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:58 am

hi guys. i lost all my money and my cars. i need it back in next time. my money was 117k on bank and my cars was uf1,xfg,fxo br4 and my lovley xfr. my kilometers was 2600.please can u set it back on my stats????

sorry for my bad english..

manny thx says noxx
Back to top Go down
noxxxcexe

i lost all Empty
PostSubject: Re: i lost all   i lost all I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:18 am

and i have no screens. i have no do reports or something.i was only drive on server.

i hate to drive all new.
Back to top Go down
Mr`Beav
[WKD] Admins
[WKD] Admins
Mr`Beav

i lost all Empty
PostSubject: Re: i lost all   i lost all I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:56 am

if you have any friends get them to collaborate your story or get a replay showing you driving a specific car that you want back, without screens it's hard to judge whether people are telling the truth or not so please try get as many people to agree with the stats you had

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
noxxxcexe

i lost all Empty
PostSubject: Re: i lost all   i lost all I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:31 am

i have understanding for it.i know nobody great.roadrunner i think know me. iam no young gamer.iam 30 years old.i was befor in lsc member and was admin on the old WS.C server. i play long times and have no reason to lie.i do in the last time only drive.i make no rams or something and this is my dead and nobody knows me :-).....when u think to give no my stats bck gimme my br4 back and i drive new :-( but no uf1...thaaats killercar... i hope everyone knows me and say the same for my old good stats^^

have a nice day

and please dont reset all.i have this more and more see on others servers
u can me for a privat talk search at skype "noxxxcexe"
in facebook "master noxx"

Back to top Go down
asssemand

i lost all Empty
PostSubject: Re: i lost all   i lost all I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:14 am

hey,

I´m sure i've seen u in a RB4 and FXO, i don´t no have much money u had but... i thing u are right, second time i saw u can´t i remember what u were driving in. But i am sure about the BR4 and FXO. sunny

[DK]Team.Easy.On.
Back to top Go down
[WKD] KibaWolf
[WKD] Admins
[WKD] Admins
[WKD] KibaWolf

i lost all Empty
PostSubject: Re: i lost all   i lost all I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:12 pm

you are in the incomplete backup of users of january 2011, ur lucky, ive refunded you everything you lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i lost all Empty
PostSubject: Re: i lost all   i lost all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i lost all
Page 1 of 1