Welcome to [WKD] please sign in or register to our forums. You can post and read our comments. Thank you for reading this have a nice day.
Server Admins
Welcome to [WKD] please sign in or register to our forums. You can post and read our comments. Thank you for reading this have a nice day.
Server Admins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kms and cash refund

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tihopE

kms and cash refund Empty
PostSubject: kms and cash refund   kms and cash refund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:30 am

Online name: tihopE
LFS username: tihopE
Recently I turned 38888.888 kms and with that ocasion I donated a few hundred thousands, still remaining with 4 millions in bank. I went online today just to find out that I only have left ~23k kms and 2.1 millions. I don't have any screenshots, just a few worthless replays. Hope the 'trust' argument will be enough here because I have nothing else to prove the stats above.
Back to top Go down
[WKD] KibaWolf
[WKD] Admins
[WKD] Admins
[WKD] KibaWolf

kms and cash refund Empty
PostSubject: Re: kms and cash refund   kms and cash refund I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:44 am

I have a backup of january but incomplete hence why we dont use it but your username is there, ima refund you now.
Back to top Go down

kms and cash refund
Page 1 of 1