Welcome to [WKD] please sign in or register to our forums. You can post and read our comments. Thank you for reading this have a nice day.
Server Admins
Welcome to [WKD] please sign in or register to our forums. You can post and read our comments. Thank you for reading this have a nice day.
Server Admins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Refunding Questions.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr`Beav
[WKD] Admins
[WKD] Admins
Mr`Beav

Refunding Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Refunding Questions.   Refunding Questions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:58 am

Just to let those of you know that whoever donated i'm compiling a list and they will receive wat they donated for.. if you have valid proof of your donations or vehicles you had before please post in this forum to recieve your stats back.

To refund your stats please go to this
link and provide your screenshots and your LFS Username
Back to top Go down
roadrunner
[WKD] InSim Admins
[WKD] InSim Admins
roadrunner

Refunding Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refunding Questions.   Refunding Questions. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:26 am

Good work beav! im glad to hear everything will be ok again. after all this BS that was going on ..we will be allright Smile now we've got good admins that actually like each other ..no problems whats so ever Smile!

WKD WILL NEVER DIE !
Back to top Go down

Refunding Questions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World Klass Drivers :: News-
Jump to: