Welcome to [WKD] please sign in or register to our forums. You can post and read our comments. Thank you for reading this have a nice day.
Server Admins
Welcome to [WKD] please sign in or register to our forums. You can post and read our comments. Thank you for reading this have a nice day.
Server Admins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LFS Strobe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam326

LFS Strobe Empty
PostSubject: LFS Strobe   LFS Strobe I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:45 am

I got 3000km the other day and can now cadet, I have downloaded strobe from this site and many others but it doesnt work, I have tried to run as admin and it made no difference at all, Any help appreciated.

LFS Strobe Strobe10
Back to top Go down
Sam326

LFS Strobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS Strobe   LFS Strobe I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:11 am

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
[WKD] Stoned
[WKD] Admins
[WKD] Admins
[WKD] Stoned

LFS Strobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS Strobe   LFS Strobe I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:23 am

we need more information on whats happening when its doing it , have you tried googling the name of the program to find the developers original post , there it will tell you how to make it function.

do you have user account control on your pc. i.e do u have an administrator account or is here just your account?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1197213483
Sam326

LFS Strobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS Strobe   LFS Strobe I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:46 am

Hello, Iv tried to google lfs strobe and the picture i showed is what i does instantly, It just wont open at all, And this account is the first and only account that has ever been on my pc and im guessing its the admin account? I have had strobe before and it worked perfectly (around 1-2 years ago) but it just wont work anymore, Is there anything else i need for the strobe to open or run?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
[WKD] MrBean
[WKD] Admins
[WKD] Admins
[WKD] MrBean

LFS Strobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS Strobe   LFS Strobe I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:52 am

Try doing a windows update. Strobe use's microsoft .net framework or something like that.
Linky :- http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=21

I had a problem when I 1st used Strobe but I did a windows update it seem to fix it.

Jon
Back to top Go down
Sam326

LFS Strobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS Strobe   LFS Strobe I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:01 am

Cheers mate, Currently doing windows update and im going to see after that, If not il download the .NET thing you gave the link to. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sam326

LFS Strobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS Strobe   LFS Strobe I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:49 am

Sorry for double post but was up half the night doing the updates, Installed .NET and its making no difference, Still wont open. Anything else i need to do?

Do you think admins would maybe make an exception for me to not have strobe? If not il keep on trying.
Back to top Go down
[WKD] MrBean
[WKD] Admins
[WKD] Admins
[WKD] MrBean

LFS Strobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS Strobe   LFS Strobe I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:46 am

hmmmm your still having problem with strobe.....

Try this then :-
Linky :- http://glow-team.com/showthread.php?tid=105

LFS Cops 2.2 might be better for you than Strobe.

Jon
Back to top Go down
Sam326

LFS Strobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS Strobe   LFS Strobe I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:25 am

Cheers mate, LFS Cops opens fine, Now to test it on lfs!

EDIT: Works perfect cheers mate, Il post in the downloads section incase anyone else who becomes a cadets strobe doest work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LFS Strobe Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS Strobe   LFS Strobe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LFS Strobe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: