Welcome to [WKD] please sign in or register to our forums. You can post and read our comments. Thank you for reading this have a nice day.
Server Admins
Welcome to [WKD] please sign in or register to our forums. You can post and read our comments. Thank you for reading this have a nice day.
Server Admins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graphics Designer / Donations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr`Beav
[WKD] Admins
[WKD] Admins
Mr`Beav

Graphics Designer / Donations Empty
PostSubject: Graphics Designer / Donations   Graphics Designer / Donations I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:23 am

Hey guys i've been offered an A++ Graphics designer to work with us for a small contribution

so if you guys get your donations in get those cars and cash so we can build a brand new website

we only need £60 that's the equivilent to 3 people buying BF1's or 6 buying FO8's it's a real small amount so please please help the community and get our website off the ground

you can find all the donations details here: https://worldklassdrivers.iftopic.com/t920-wkd-donations

don't forget to leave your S2 License and pm me on here to let me know you have donated so you can receive your gift.

Thanks. Mr`Beav

Last edited by Mr`Beav on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victorboye

PostSubject: Admin    Graphics Designer / Donations I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:37 am

Hey Beav i want to be admin so i decided to donate 20 GBP

WKD in my <3
Back to top Go down
[WKD] Stoned
[WKD] Admins
[WKD] Admins
[WKD] Stoned

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Designer / Donations   Graphics Designer / Donations I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:56 am

donate for admin is stupid mate . people shouldn't receive admin for donating
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1197213483
Bamse

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Designer / Donations   Graphics Designer / Donations I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:01 am

+1 to stoned.

Its plain stupid,

Member 1/2 is enough
Back to top Go down
geoff

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Designer / Donations   Graphics Designer / Donations I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:11 am

i just donated 20GBP for bf1 so i wanna kno how i get it in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphics Designer / Donations   Graphics Designer / Donations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graphics Designer / Donations
Page 1 of 1