Welcome to [WKD] please sign in or register to our forums. You can post and read our comments. Thank you for reading this have a nice day.
Server Admins
Welcome to [WKD] please sign in or register to our forums. You can post and read our comments. Thank you for reading this have a nice day.
Server Admins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Map of SO4X

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mat

Map of SO4X  Empty
PostSubject: Map of SO4X    Map of SO4X  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:30 pm

Seemed there are no map available for it so I spend a few hrs making one for you guys... Hope this works Smile

Map of SO4X  Mapso411
Back to top Go down
ninionorte

Map of SO4X  Empty
PostSubject: Map Of The Hell   Map of SO4X  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:39 am

is my first post and I want to make a map that I have done now that I wanted to upload I found this xDD

I got it at a time with photoshop, I'm not good management, but let the effort spent here:)

PD: i don't speak english very well, i use google translate to write this post; sorry Razz Razz

Here is the Map ( sorry for quality ;( )

Map of SO4X  Wkdsouthcityx

Last edited by ninionorte on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : bad link writed)
Back to top Go down

Map of SO4X
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World Klass Drivers :: The Office-
Jump to: