Welcome to [WKD] please sign in or register to our forums. You can post and read our comments. Thank you for reading this have a nice day.
Server Admins
Welcome to [WKD] please sign in or register to our forums. You can post and read our comments. Thank you for reading this have a nice day.
Server Admins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is this proper acting for a member/admin?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
s-punk

Is this proper acting for a member/admin? Empty
PostSubject: Is this proper acting for a member/admin?   Is this proper acting for a member/admin? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:52 am

I just wanted to say that, member/admin/officer Sylent or whatever he is. Is he acting like a proper admin that he can just ban and kick ppl whenever mood comes and offend players? Im not saying that im/was the best acting player there but really, its making me really angry that some admin just offends me and then kicks twice+ ban. Admins and members have their own power at Servers but that doesnt really mean that you can kick, ban, do whatever you want, or does it? Its not a report but im just sayin' cuz some overpowered admin thinks hes a damn GOD! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
[WKD]Sylent

[WKD]Sylent

Is this proper acting for a member/admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this proper acting for a member/admin?   Is this proper acting for a member/admin? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:54 am

I am GOD as for how you were acting you dont speak to me or anyone else in the mannor you used.
speaking to an admin how you did is kickable and bannable
Case closed afro
Back to top Go down

Is this proper acting for a member/admin?
Page 1 of 1